As a freelance writer, it is important to understand SEO content and how to correctly write an article so that it is search engine optimized. By learning the tricks of a well-written SEO article, you will be able to start pumping out articles left and right without the fear of having to revise it multiple times.
Although the learning process will indeed take time, the outcome of your newfound knowledge will be worth all of your research and learning. Once you are well-informed with the process, you can start making a better income just by learning these ten SEO tips for 2019 that were kindly provided by a well reviewed SEO company, namely SEOlutions.biz.
- 10. Choosing the best keyword. Before you start writing your SEO article, you will want to choose the best keyword for the topic you are writing about. This means you will need to choose one single word that you believe people will most likely type into a search bar to find out information on that specific topic.
- 9. Learning your competition. When researching your competition, be sure to open an incognito tab to browse privately. Go to the most popular search sites and type in your keyword. Not counting the ads, look at the top 10 sites for your competitors and do your research on what they are missing and how you can make your article jump ahead of theirs.
- 8. Write the best content. After you are done writing your SEO content, be sure to reread it multiple times before considering it complete. This will help you spot out all errors and make your article the one with the most traffic coming in.
- 7. The title. Always be sure to add your keyword to your title, even if you have to change the title around a few times to help it make sense. This is what readers will see as soon as they type the keyword into the search bar.
- 6. Inserting internal links. When creating your content, always be sure to include internal links that bring readers to your other articles throughout the site. This means you may have to go back and edit any old articles you have to add links and gain more traffic to other areas of your site.
- 5. Producing regular content. When it comes to keeping current clients and bringing in new ones, consistency is the key. Although producing content every day may not be applicable, you can always set up a time once a week or a few times a month to do updates and produce more content.
- 4. Making good use out of social media. To promote your content further and connect with your current customers, it is ideal to create a social media page to post all updates to your sites and any new content you are currently producing.
- 3. Do your research. Even though you are aware of how to create “good” SEO content, it is always beneficial to do your research on any new tips or blogs about creating SEO content. This will keep you at the top and always one step ahead of other competitors. Most sites even have weekly newsletters to keep you updated on any new information or updates.
- 2. Never be scared to ask questions. If you ever find yourself stumped on an article you are creating, never be afraid to jump into SEO community discussions and get other writers opinions on the matter. By gaining opinions from other SEO authors, you will always learn new tips that you will not find on blog posts and newsletters.
- 1. Creating a plan for your site. When you are in the planning stages of your website, always do your research on what your customers want and what the popular topics are during that particular time. This will help you to produce only popular content that readers are constantly searching for on the web.